Company Secretarial Services
Our statutory team will provide advice that will ensure compliance with Companies House and the latest changes to the Companies Act. Our statutory officers will assist in all areas of statutory submissions and administration.
We can assist and support in the following ways:-
- Compilation or submitting of annual returns and related documentation.
- Accounting reference date changes
- Changes in company name
- Company formation services
- Ensuring statutory records are kept up to date
- Removal/appointment of officers of the company
- Directors/shareholders meetings, minutes and resolutions
- Share transfers, allotments and issues
WHA also provides a Registered Office Facility. By law all companies must have a registered office, which must be situated at a physical location in their country of registration. This must be an address at which you will be able to deal with all official letters and notices that you receive. We can provide this service and deal with all correspondence that will be both accurate and compliant with the strict regulations imposed by Companies House.