HM Revenue & Customs have, in recent years, dramatically changed the way that companies administer and report their payroll information.
To meet these changes, our payroll department will provide expert advice and will efficiently, promptly and accurately report all required documentation to HMRC. From experience, if this area of taxation is not correctly administered the penalties involved can be large and stringent.
To ensure your business meets all of its requirements our payroll team will provide the following services:-
- Monthly submissions in line with HMRC’s Real Time Information rules
- Advice to keep your business fully up to date with legislative changes
- Cost effective and fixed rate services
- Reports, instructions and payslips provided securely
- Dealing with H.M Revenue & Customs directly if queries arise
- Advice and information relating to Auto-Enrolment
- Friendly personable service which is proactive
WHA’s payroll team also provide a P11D service, to ensure that all benefits-in-kind transactions are reported to HMRC on time and in line with their guidance and regulations.